Thursday, October 28, 2010

School Board Member Gets Crazy Homophobic

The rash of teen suicides around the country has made schools examine how they handle the bullying of gay students.

An Arkansas school board member gave the matter appropriate thought and announced his solution: All gays should commit suicide.

Clint McCance, who sits on the board of the Midland school district in northern Arkansas, used his Facebook page, The Advocate reported, to get some things off his chest:

"Seriously they want me to wear purple because five queers committed suicide. The only way im wearin it for them is if they all commit suicide. I cant believe the people of this world have gotten this stupid. We are honoring the fact that they sinned and killed thereselves because of their sin. REALLY PEOPLE."

Given the current political climate, I wouldn't be surprised if this guy gains a following. Joe the Plumber, meet Clint the Imbecile.

One person responded to McCance, "Because hatred is always right," which prompted the school board member to share some more:

"No because being a fag doesn't give you the right to ruin the rest of our lives. If you get easily offended by being called a fag then dont tell anyone you are a fag. Keep that shit to yourself. I dont care how people decide to live their lives. They dont bother me if they keep it to thereselves. It pisses me off though that we make a special purple fag day for them. I like that fags cant procreate. I also enjoy the fact that they often give each other aids and die. If you arent against it, you might as well be for it."

It's one of nature's jokes that a specimen this underdeveloped can procreate.

A commenter told McCance to hush up and think for a second, "you big Christian man." If McCance doesn't want people talking about his family, he shouldn't talk about other folks.

McCance answered, "I would disown my kids they were gay. They will not be welcome at my home or in my vicinity. I will absolutely run them off. Of course my kids will know better. My kids will have solid christian beliefs. See it infects everyone."

I don't know if these kids are even born yet, and he's already planning to run them off.

I feel the deepest pity for them, whether they're gay or straight. And this creature is responsible for the welfare of the children in the school district!

Is it too late for his parents to rethink that procreation thing?