Tuesday, May 27, 2014

GG Goes Into Stasis

Despite my fervent wishes, nobody has yet invented a way to pack more hours into the day.  So I've made a difficult decision.  I'm putting General Gayety on hiatus so that I can devote more time to a book I'm trying to write.  In trying to produce both the blog and the book I've wound up giving each short shrift.  It's time to focus on one endeavor, and, well, we'll see what happens.

It'll be a serious challenge for me to stay away from the blog whenever a fundie or a pol blurts a particularly crackpot homophobic declaration.  A girl can only stand so much temptation.

But I must be disciplined.  Time to stick with one task.  If I pull it off, I expect, at this point, to bring General Gayety back.  So check in on the blog now and then, and thank you for the time you've spent with me.  I'll miss you.