Thursday, April 20, 2017

The District of Gomorrah

Family Research Council senior fellow Robert Maginnis went on SkyWatchTV recently to talk about "the occult influence on D.C. elites."

The "rank evil" that pervades the nation's capital, influencing even the most well-intentioned public servants, includes witchcraft and homosexuality, and how gayness gets tossed into a discussion on the occult I don't know.  It seems that whenever evil is the topic, homosexuality gets a mention.  It's the all-purpose flour for the conservative Christian baker.

"If you look around Washington, you have Dupont Circle, famous for being the center of homosexuality in Washington, you have all sorts of activities down there that are pretty souring," said Maginnis.  "You have a lot of witchcraft. You have a lot of hedonism.  You have all the issues that—when I think of Sodom and Gomorrah, I often think of Washington, D.C. in the same thought."

Well, when I think of Sodom and Gomorrah, I think . . . oh, who am I kidding? I never think of Sodom and Gomorrah.